ACCI 2013 Annual Conference
Planning Your Travel – Quick Reference
Fly into Portland International Airport (PDX)
Arrive by 2:00 Pacific Time on Wednesday 10 April 2013
Plan one hour to transfer from airport to hotel
Depart from hotel to airport no earlier than 5:15 on Friday 12 April
Door Prizes such as a printer (shipped to you), gift cards, small electronics; you must be present to win.
Chair: Joyce Serido, Ph.D., MBA, Assistant Research Professor, The John & Doris Norton, School of Family Consumer Sciences, The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, The University of Arizona
Vice Chair: M.J. Kabaci, Ph.D.
- Mission: The mission of ACCI is to enhance consumer and family economic well-being by promoting excellence in research and educational programs.
- Board of Directors
Overall Goal of the Conference
The overall goals of this conference include learning, networking and motivation:
- Learning about new programs and research in the wide field of consumer science,
- Networking to learn what others are learning or implementing,
- And motivation to become refreshed, stimulated in your own work, and to keep up the new connections made here.
At the end of the conference, participants will be able to:
- Describe at least three new research studies or programs that “connects” with your own research or program area of interest;
- List at least three new colleagues and connect with them within 30 days of the end of the conference;
- Explain ACCI’s mission and vision, and identify at least one way in which you could become active.
- What’s New in 2013
- General Information: Dress, accommodation of disability, internet, etc.
- Contact Ginger Phillips, Ed.D., CMM, Executive Director, PO Box 2528, Tarpon Springs FL 34688, 727-493-2131, email@example.com