ACCI 2017 Annual Conference
April 21-23, 2017 -- Sheraton Uptown, Albuquerque, NM, USA
- ACCIConference2017.Sched.com (still under construction, but usable while we upload more and more)
- Use on computer, tablet, phone - or you may print it!
- We encourage you to bookmark this application.
- COMING SOON: Presenters should watch their email from Sched.com with a link that will allow you to add to your presenter profile.
- Download PDF HERE to learn about
- Getting Around: Trolley, Bicycle Tours, Train to Santa Fe
- Attractions: Bio Park, Sandia Peak Tramway, Trinity Site
- Culture: Hispanic Cultural Center, Petroglyph National Monument, Pueblo Indian Cultural Center, Turquoise Museum
- Dining and Shopping: Old Town
- Stores nearby (pharmacy, office supplies, etc.) COMING SOON!
- Remember to obtain your hotel reservation FIRST to qualify for the $100 discount for staying at the site hotel. You will need your reservation confirmation number when you register for the conference. Reservation information can be found below.
- Register here: 2017 ACCI Conference Registration
- Terms and Conditions - The Fine Print
- ACCI has a new address. Here is an updated W-9 for your accounts payable needs.
Airport to Hotel
|Special Rates: CLS Transportation offers special rates for our group direct to the hotel. Early-Bird Rate is $16.00 per person round trip or $12.00 one-way. Please have your flight information ready when placing your online request at www.charterluxuryservices.com/acci. You will need to call in your payment details to finalize your reservation. Please make your reservation before April 8 when the prices will go up to $21 and $17, respectively.
|Know B4U Go
- Non-profits $200, For-profits $500
- Read more: Exhibitor / Sponsor Prospectus
- Exhibit space, table, chair
- Extend your organization's reach by becoming a sponsor at an additional $500. Please read more in the prospectus above
- To make reservations at our negotiated prices: Click HERE
- Rate is $135 plus 13.19% tax
- There is a $100 registration discount for staying at the site hotel
- DO NOT use this link to make a room reservation. Use the direct link above. Learn more about the site hotel Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, Albuquerque, NM, USA
- General information
- A small block of rooms at the Federal Per Diem is available. Please call Veronica Corona at 505-830-5781 to make your reservation. She is the Rooms Coordinator at the Sheraton Uptown.
- Local - if driving in, parking is complimentary and based solely upon availability
- Hotel has a complimentary shuttle and the hours vary and its use is based on availability. It is limited to a 2-mile radius. When on site, please check with the hotel lobby desk if you have a request.
- Read detailed presenter information here COMING SOON!
- We respectfully request that you use these templates
- Slide Template
- Poster Template The maximum size this year is 4 ft. high by 8 ft. wide. The template has been set to dimensions that can print up to this size, though you do not need to print it this large.
- Great Ideas on how to prepare an inexpensive fabric poster
- Other Guidance can be found here:
- Robin Henager-Green, Ph.D., Chair, Assistant Professor, Whitworth University
- Karen Duncan, Board Liaison, Associate Professor, Department of Family Social Sciences, University of Manitoba
- Holly Hunts, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Montana State University
- Robert Mayer, Ph.D., Professor, University of Utah
- Sherrie Rhine, Ph.D., Senior Economist, FDIC
- Irene Leech, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Virginia Tech
- Sheri Worthy, Ph.D., Professor, University of Georgia and 2017 CIA Editor
- Lorna Saboe Wounded-Head, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, South Dakota State University
- The mission of ACCI is to enhance consumer and family economic well-being by promoting excellence in research and educational programs.
- Board of Directors
Goals of the Conference
- Learning about programs and research in the wide field of consumer science,
- Networking to learn what others are doing,
- Motivation to become refreshed, stimulated in your own work, and to keep up the new connections made here.
Conference Objectives: At the end of the conference, participants will be able to: (1) name at least three new research projects of which they were unaware; (2) describe at least three new professional contacts; and (3) explain ACCI’s mission and vision, and identify at least one way in which you could become active in support of work in the consumer's interest.
For More Information: Contact ACCI Office, 2840 West Bay Dr #141, Belleair Bluffs, FL 33770, (727) 940-2658 x 2002, firstname.lastname@example.org