Conference Early Bird Ends Friday! Extended through Monday, May 9! Read more...
- Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Journal at the Library of Congress!
- Conference Agenda Posted HERE
- Two great preconferences for YOUR professional development
Notes, Notes, Notes
Where can I study? Read more HERE. Have a program at your University? Call the ACCI office to add your program to the list.
The Journal of Consumer Affairs
Jobs and Calls
- North Dakota State University, tenure or non-tenure track, Human Development/Family Science position
- Texas State University, tenure-track position for the Consumer Affairs Program position
- Iowa State University, human sciences position
- Univ of Wisconsin, (2) tenure track consumer finance/financial planning positions
- Univ of Georgia, financial planning and consumer economics position
- Univ of Alabama tenure track position consumer affiars
- South Dakota State Assistant Professor Consumer Affairs position
- Univ of FL, 12-month, tenure accruing position
- University of Alabama reopened position
- Univ of Missouri, Ass't Prof, Personal Fin Plg position
- Univ of Illinois financial planning position
- Iowa State professor and chair position
- Federal Reserve Board economist position