Colleges, Universities, and Programs
CSUN College of Health and Human Development, Family and Consumer Sciences
- California State University Northridge
- Read more here. Contact Dr. Yoko Mimura for more information
The Ohio State University, Department of Human Sciences, College of Education and Human Ecology
- With a doctorate degree in Consumer Sciences, you'll be an expert in the field prepared to become a future professor at a top-ranked university or principal investigator at a research organization specializing in family resource management, fashion and retail studies or hospitality management.
- Read more here. Contact Dr. Sherman Hanna for more information.
UGA College of Family and Consumer Sciences, Department of Financial Planning, Housing and Consumer Economics
University of Missouri, Department of Personal Financial Planning, College of Human Environmental Sciences
- With a doctorate degree specializing in Personal Financial Planning from the College of Human Environmental Sciences, you will be well prepared for a successful career in teaching and research at the university level as well as other research and administrative positions in the financial planning industry.
- Students completing the non-degree financial planning certificate as a part of their PhD program may also sit for the rigorous CFP® Certification Examination.
- Read more here. Contact Dr. Rui Yao for more information.
If you would like to explore posting your program, contact the ACCI Office or the Executive Director Ginger Phillips directly.
(727) 940-2658 x 2002