ACCI 2017 Annual Conference
April 21-23, 2017 -- Sheraton Uptown, Albuquerque, NM, USA
How do you use this App?
- Use on computer, tablet, phone and bookmark it - or you may print it!
- Create an attendee profile!
- Presenters have received an email from Sched.com with a link that will allow you to add a photo and more information to your presenter profile.
- Agenda-at-a-Glance PDF
- Download PDF HERE to learn about
- Getting Around: Trolley, Bicycle Tours, Train to Santa Fe
- Attractions: Bio Park, Sandia Peak Tramway, Trinity Site
- Culture: Hispanic Cultural Center, Petroglyph National Monument, Pueblo Indian Cultural Center, Turquoise Museum
- Dining and Shopping: Old Town
- Stores nearby (pharmacy, office supplies, etc.) COMING SOON!
Please use Google Chrome internet browser when you register.
The registration form does not work correctly in Internet Explorer.
- Remember to obtain your hotel reservation FIRST to qualify for the $100 discount* for staying at the site hotel. You will need your reservation confirmation number when you register for the conference. Reservation information can be found below.
- Register here: 2017 ACCI Conference Registration
- Terms and Conditions - The Fine Print
- ACCI has a new address. Here is an updated W-9 for your accounts payable needs.
If you do not see the $100 discount reflected in your total on your SUMMARY page, PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE to payment and contact the office immediately to ensure you correctly receive the discount
Airport to Hotel
|Special Rates: CLS Transportation offers special rates for our group direct to the hotel. Early-Bird Rate is $16.00 per person round trip or $12.00 one-way. Please have your flight information ready when placing your online request at www.charterluxuryservices.com/acci. You will need to call in your payment details to finalize your reservation. Please make your reservation before April 8 when the prices will go up to $21 and $17, respectively.
|Know B4U Go
- Non-profits $200, For-profits $500
- Read more: Exhibitor / Sponsor Prospectus
- Exhibit space, table, chair
- Extend your organization's reach by becoming a sponsor at an additional $500. Please read more in the prospectus above
- This special rate ended on 3/21/2017 - To make reservations at our negotiated prices: Click HERE
- The hotel is selling out. If you cannot obtain a room, call us before booking elsewhere!
- Rate is $135 plus 13.19% tax -THIS HAS EXPIRED
- There is a $100 registration discount for staying at the site hotel
- Learn more about the site hotel Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, Albuquerque, NM, USA
- General information
- A small block of rooms at the Federal Per Diem is available. Please call Veronica Corona at (505) 830-5781 to make your reservation. She is the Rooms Coordinator at the Sheraton Uptown.
- Local - if driving in, parking is complimentary and based solely upon availability
- Hotel has a complimentary shuttle and the hours vary and its use is based on availability. It is limited to a 2-mile radius. When on site, please check with the hotel lobby desk if you have a request.
- Read detailed presenter information here
- We respectfully request that you use these templates
- Slide Template
- Poster Template The maximum size this year is 4 ft. high by 8 ft. wide. The template has been set to dimensions that can print up to this size, though you do not need to print it this large.
- Great Ideas on how to prepare an inexpensive fabric poster
- Other Guidance can be found here:
- Robin Henager-Green, Ph.D., Chair, Assistant Professor, Whitworth University
- Karen Duncan, Board Liaison, Associate Professor, Department of Family Social Sciences, University of Manitoba
- Holly Hunts, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Montana State University
- Robert Mayer, Ph.D., Professor, University of Utah
- Sherrie Rhine, Ph.D., Senior Economist, FDIC
- Irene Leech, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Virginia Tech
- Sheri Worthy, Ph.D., Professor, University of Georgia and 2017 CIA Editor
- Lorna Saboe Wounded-Head, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, South Dakota State University
- The mission of ACCI is to enhance consumer and family economic well-being by promoting excellence in research and educational programs.
- Board of Directors
Goals of the Conference
- Learning about programs and research in the wide field of consumer science,
- Networking to learn what others are doing,
- Motivation to become refreshed, stimulated in your own work, and to keep up the new connections made here.
Conference Objectives: At the end of the conference, participants will be able to: (1) name at least three new research projects of which they were unaware; (2) describe at least three new professional contacts; and (3) explain ACCI’s mission and vision, and identify at least one way in which you could become active in support of work in the consumer's interest.
For More Information: Contact ACCI Office, 2840 West Bay Dr #141, Belleair Bluffs, FL 33770, (727) 940-2658 x 2002, firstname.lastname@example.org